Friday, May 4, 2007

May 4, 2007 What are these Objects?

Try to figure out the objects/professions using the three clues I give:

1. I'm about six inches long.
When you use me, my hairy end gets white and creamy.
You stick me in between your lips.

2. If I blow you hard enough, you will call me a name.
If I blow you in the winter, I will make you stiff quicker.
If you're a sailor, I will give you a ride.

3. I come in my robe.
I can give you a stiff one.
When I start banging, you have to be quiet.

4. I only get laid once.
I let you lay me and all you do is walk all over me.
I can be slippery and wet.

5: If I'm good, I can get you off.
When I come before you, you judge me.
I can drill a woman in the box.

Answers below.

Song of the Week: "In Fear and Faith" by Circa Survive.

Quote of the Week: "If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam." -Johnny Carson

Random Fact of the Week: Bamboo can grow up to 35 inches in one day.

Picture of the Week:


Until next week, don't forget to wear your helmet,


Fred





1. toothbrush, 2. wind, 3. judge, 4. floor, 5. attorney

No comments: