Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007 A Picture's Worth 1000 Words

Ok, so maybe it won’t be 1000 words, but enjoy it nonetheless:




I wonder what is going through the cops’ heads at that moment; they have the biggest grins on their faces. It could also be some sort of rookie cop hazing. The two on the left look intimidating with their big black uniforms on, while the sorry knucklehead writing the ticket has his nice little hat on, a pressed mall security shirt, and that big “come kick me in the ass” orange reflective gear. And he’s the one writing the ticket too.

He must be having a field day though; how do you not burst out laughing during an incident like that. “I’m sorry sir/ma’am; I’m writing you up for eating too many paint chips as a child.” What about the person IN the car? “I’m sorry officer, the captain of my brain ship was drunk behind the wheel again, but don’t worry, I practice abstinence.”

A few other questions to ponder as well:
What’s with all the random tractor trailers and dump trucks around?
Why is the pickup stopped on the yellow line?
Is that cop taking pictures/video?
Sometimes the world just doesn’t make sense.


Song of the Week: “Phoenix in Flight” by Converge

Quote of the Week: “Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him back. Even if it does look like he hasn't eaten in a while.” - Charles Barkley after blatantly elbowing an Angolan basketball opponent in the Olympics

Random Fact of the Week: Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

Picture of the Week: See above

Until next week, don’t eat paint chips.


Fred

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good analysis, except the part where the cop would approach the car and greet them as 'sir/madam'... i think the gender of the driver is pretty clear.